We are looking for an enthusiastic Content Marketer (36 hours / week) to join our team!
We’re communications professionals who’ve dedicated our careers to the written word. A trusted team of editors who care about their craft, readers who care about voices, communicators who care about clarity. Marketers who care about our clients. And humans who care about people.
EdenFrost is more than a communications company. Call us storytellers, a words agency, data-driven marketing experts or creative perfectionists. Just don’t call us conventional.
As Content Marketer at EdenFrost, you use your expertise for a variety of clients to develop SEO and content marketing strategies that attract and engage their audiences. Present your ideas in a clear, effective way to the client and collaborate with a team of talented writers, editors and digital producers to deliver stories that are aligned with their business goals.
Does this sound like YOU? Then get in touch!
What the job entails
- Apply your knowledge of SEO, keyword research, information architecture, and usability best practices to develop content strategies for digital marketing channels
- Perform content audits and content gap analyses
- Analyse data to identify trends, anticipate consumer needs and to determine the best way to engage users, increase loyalty and generate leads
- Present well thought-out SEO and content strategies to clients in a clear, professional way
- Work with project managers to scope and plan resources and establish timelines
- Collaborate with writers, data analysts, designers and translators to deliver targeted content
- Develop frameworks such as style guides, content calendars, content inventories and maintainence plans to support clients and their internal teams or stakeholders
- Develop and lead SEO workshops and work sessions with clients
- To keep your hands dirty, some writing, social media management and CMS work will be involved
What skills we're looking for
- Native English speaker is a must; some knowledge of Dutch is a bonus
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Sound knowledge of keyword research tools, CMS, social media platforms, SEO and SEM
- Skilled in writing for SEO, social media and conversion
- Solid organisational skills: able to prioritise, plan and balance multiple tasks, clients, requests and deadlines – and be flexible to change
- Collaborative, able to delegate well, and give clear editorial feedback
- Good presentation skills and comfortable with client pitches and workshops
- Strategic, creative and analytical thinker
- Positive, driven, outgoing team player with exceptional communication skills
What we offer you
- A small, professional, creative, motivated team (what's it like to work at EdenFrost)
- A challenging, rewarding job
- Flexibilty to work from home or at a charming, centrally located, informal office
- A competitive salary and personal development budget
Here's how to apply!
The position is for 32-36 hours a week and is not offered on a freelance basis. If you wish to apply, please send a CV, work samples and motivation letter to Alexa at email@example.com. Closing date is 1 September 2021.