We are looking for an enthusiastic, warm, organised, spreadsheet-guru, trouble-shooting, from-the-hip-shooting, all-round fabulous human being to come join our team.
We are EdenFrost. A trusted team of editors who care about their craft, storytellers who care about the telling, readers who care about voices. Communicators who care about clarity. Marketeers who care about our clients. And humans who care about people.
The pandemic flipped much of the world on its head. For us, it meant not only helping our clients communicate during a crisis, but it also meant we were plucked from the comforts of our gezellig office space to #WFH. Although a challenge at first, we’ve now embraced a new way of working. The Administrative & HR assistant is integral to forming the new foundations that will shape us.
The position is an administrative and supportive role. And, it is a people role. As the point person for human resource matters on the team, the ideal candidate is approachable, a great communicator, and has plenty of experience with HR in the Netherlands.
Skills & qualifications
- 5 years experience in a similar position
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of HR procedures in the Netherlands
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Skilled at building and maintaining budgets
- Experience with project management software and not wary oflearning new systems
- Exceptional communicator – clear, honest and empathetic
- Creative and open-minded, thorough and organised
Roles & responsibilities
- Assist with recruitment
- Resource management: actively maintain pool of freelancers
- Pre-board, onboard and offboard team members
- Field HR questions from the team
- Help guide new team members on systems and software
- Create and nurture a welcoming company culture
- Coordinate regular events to bring the team together
- Own the office calendar and holiday planner
- Support and coordination in various marketing activities
- Support Projects team in planning and administration
- Assist Finance manager with invoicing
- Maintain operations budget
What we offer
- A competitive salary and personal development budget
- A rewarding role with a genuinely lovely team
- Fun social gatherings (we love a theme!)
- A home office set-up with everything you need
How to apply