We are looking for a digital marketing-savvy, creative, grammar-obsessed senior editor (32-40 hours / week) to join our growing team! The position includes copyediting, content strategy, editorial direction and writing for a variety of clients. Please note that you must be legally permitted to work in the Netherlands or EU.
EdenFrost helps brands and organisations find their voice and reach their audience. With a talented team of data brains, creative thinkers, and wordsmiths, we craft and execute thoughtful content strategies that drive results.
The senior strategic editor works closely with writers to brief and proofread work to devise creative, data-driven content for our clients. The ideal candidate has plenty of experience in writing and editorial management, extensive digital media knowledge, a flair for SEO, and a sharp eye for copyediting.
Does this sound like you and would you like to join a team of like-minded word nerds? Get in touch!
- A seasoned copyeditor with an affinity for improving readability across the board: from grammar, to tone, to how a reader navigates a page or site
- Native English speaker
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong SEO writing skills and knowledge
- Solid time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional research and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, CMS's and SEO tools
- Thorough, communicative, and personable
What can you expect?
- A small, professional, creative, motivated team
- A competitive salary
- A challenging, rewarding job
- Flexibility to fully work from home
- Opportunity to up-skill, re-skill or just get inspired in our Learning Centre, plus a personal development budget
How to apply
The position is for 32-40 hours a week and is not offered on a freelance basis. You must be legally permitted to work in the Netherlands or EU. If you wish to apply, please send a CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.