We are looking for a marketing-savvy, grammar-obsessed Senior strategic editor (32-40 hours / week) to join our growing team! The position includes copyediting, content strategy, editorial direction and writing for a variety of clients.
EdenFrost helps brands and organisations find their voice and reach their audience. With a talented team of data brains, creative thinkers, and wordsmiths, we craft and execute thoughtful content strategies that drive genuine results.
The Senior strategic editor will work closely with writers to brief and proofread work; and with the Creative lead to devise creative, data-driven content strategies for our clients. The ideal candidate has plenty of experience in writing and editorial management, extensive SEO knowledge, a flare for UX, and an eagle's eye for copyediting.
Does this sound like you and would you like to join a team of like-minded word nerds? Get in touch!
- Native English speaker
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong SEO writing skills and knowledge
- Solid time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional research and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, CMS's and SEO tools
- Thorough, communicative, and personable
What can you expect?
- A small, professional, creative, motivated team
- A challenging, rewarding job
- Flexibility to work from home or at a charming, centrally located, informal office
- A competitive salary and personal development budget
How to apply