We're looking for a Social Media Manager (32-40 hrs/week) to join our team!
EdenFrost is a boutique words agency in Amsterdam. We specialise in providing quality English-language content to the Dutch and international market. We work collaboratively within our team and with our clients to deliver thoughtful, effective results.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to manage a strong corporate online presence for our clients. Clients include the public sector, logistics industry, and life sciences, so the ability to distil complex topics and approach content with a journalistic eye is a must. You work with the writers at EdenFrost and liaise directly with the client to implement online marketing strategies through their social media channels.
As the Social Media Manager, you serve as the go-to personfor social media projects at EdenFrost. In addition to scoping and developing strategies and campaigns for a variety of clients, you stay on top of trends, mentor team members and help develop our services. If you are a professional, tech-savvy social media nerd, we’d like to meet you!
Role & responsibilities
- Web care & community management of the corporate social media channels of our clients
- Create engaging posts together with the writers and editors
- Liaise frequently with clients, including periodic meetings
- Measure the success of campaigns and report back to the client
- Manage and optimise the social calendar and workflow, ensuring messaging is well-balanced and reflects the goals set out by stakeholders
- Keep up to date on the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Build communities by identifying and engaging key influencers
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from community to the client
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Skilled in writing engaging English-language copy for social media
- Fluent in English, ability to speak Dutch a definite plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram best practices and KPIs
- Video production and editing skills a definite plus
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies andproactively adapt accordingly
- Critical, creative thinker and problem-solving skills
- Solid time-management skills
- Agile, friendly, enthusiastic and a team player
What we offer you
- A small, professional, creative, motivated team
- A challenging, rewarding job
- Flexibility to work from home or at a charming, centrally located, informal office
- A competitive salary and personal development budget
How to apply