We are looking for an all-round Writer / content specialist (32-40 hours / week) to join our team! The position includes writing, editing and content planning for a variety of clients across a variety of mediums.
We write and edit everything from blog posts, city policy documents and newsletters, to long-form feature articles and in-depth interviews. Our clients are primarily in the public or cultural sector.
Are you a creative, passionate, flexible writer looking to join a team of like-minded word nerds? Get in touch!
- Native English speaker
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Good understanding of online and content marketing
- Skilled in writing SEO rich, engaging copy for the web
- Solid time management skills
- Exceptional research and analytical skills
- Able to ‘switch hats’ when needed – to work independently in a lead role
- and form part of a varied team
- Able to balance creativity with business objectives to produce engaging content
- Strong attention to detail
What can you expect?
- A small, professional, creative, motivated team
- A challenging, rewarding job
- Flexibility to work from home or at a charming, centrally located, informal office A charming, centrally located, informal office
- A competitive salary and personal development budget
How to apply
The position is for 32-40 hours a week and is not offered on a freelance basis. If you wish to apply, please send a CV, work samples and motivation letter to Alexa at email@example.com.