Complex content for Amsterdam Science Park
Communicating complex subject matter clearly
In a nutshell.
- SEO-rich content
- Enticing B2B messaging
- Complex concepts and subject matter
- High-level interviews
Amsterdam Science Park is a European hub of innovation and entrepreneurship, bringing together top universities and research institutions with future-minded companies large and small. The park aims to stimulate connections and collaborations between science and business. They asked us to spread the word about the park’s added value for science-minded business developers. This meant deep diving into complex concepts and subject matter. An opportunity embraced with open arms and ready pens.
- Content emphasising the benefits of the park for businesses
- Personable, succinct and customer-oriented copy
- SEO-rich text to better connect the park with relevant organisations and potential customers
- Linking structure and calls to action to guide visitors around the site
- Interviews with scientists and researchers highlighting practical applications of their work
- Detailed outlines of each of the park’s focus area
- Newsletters to engage the scientific community with developments at the park
What it takes.
- An understanding of complex material and how to make it accessible
- Implementation of SEO best practices
- Translation and interviewing skills
- Knowledge of target group problems and needs
- A revamped site with clear, enticing content for potential clients
- Content that delivers complex scientific concepts in accessible language
How it looks.
"We want to thank you so much for all the wonderful stories you wrote for the new website, and I hope you are also very proud of the end result!"
- Communications manager, Amsterdam Science Park
We're the first to admit it: we're a bit nerdy. Deep diving into unknown subject matter floats our writerly boats. Especially when the subject matter takes us into the rarefied world of advanced research. From higher mathematics to designer matter, nanolithography to quantum computing and biophotonics to sustainable chemistry, creating content for Amsterdam Science Park constantly piques our curiosity. And curiosity and creativity are a happy marriage when it comes to effective communication.