Creating localised content for Boats Group
6 websites, 6 languages, 12 social channels
In a nutshell.
- Strategic, consistent, scalable content
- Localisation for 6 countries
- Translations into 5 languages
- B2B and B2C marketing
Most EdenFrost staff parties or gatherings take place on a boat along the Amsterdam canals. So, when Boats Group asked us to write about boats and why they're great, we hopped right on board.
Boats Group operates the world’s largest and most popular online boating marketplaces with sites targeting the US, the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France and the Netherlands. They asked us to support with content creation and management in six languages to cover their social channels and websites. We may not be experienced sailors, but we are experienced communicators. Whatever the topic, we jumped happily on board, pausing only to grab our sou’westers.
- Blog posts on all things boats and boating lifestyle
- B2B content toposition the client as a thought leader
- Localised socialmedia profiles, strategy and content
- CMS work forEuropean sites
- Image sourcing
What it takes.
- Insider knowledge of different Europeanmarkets and audiences for the localisation of content
- Multi-lingual translation skills: English to Dutch, German,Spanish, French Italian
- Content creation skills: generating ideas, writing, editing
- Understanding of online marketing, B2B and B2C
- Project management skills
- Coordination, communication and flexibility
- CMS and problem-solving skills
- A regular stream of website and social media content across sixEuropean sites
- Enhanced visibility of the client within its sector
- Best performing articles translated and transcreated formultiple markets
How it looks.
We may not be sailors, but we are adventurers – always ready to chart a course through unknown seas. The world of boats was a new one for us, so it was puns ahoy as we got to grips with everything from double-hulled catamarans to the knots every sailor needs to know and how to go sailing safely with your dog. Whatever the challenge, we keep our heads above water and deliver the creative reliable content and services that keep brands buoyant and steaming ahead.